Monday, August 22, 2011

My New Obsession!

 I LOVE FALLOUT BOY!!! Thanks to my brother I'm strung on this band called FallOut Boy. What!? YOU DON'T KNOW THEM! They wrote and preformed the song Sugar, We're Goin' Down. Some other songs are: Dance, Dance, This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race (video continuation of dance, dance). Currently they are "taking a break"
  Some of you might know their bassist, Pete Wentz who married Ashlee Simpsons and had a beautiful baby boy together. Their son, Bronx, is VERY CUTE! He's got chubbs! Sadly, they are divorced now and FallOut Boy is still not working. I know you are thinking " What does Pete's marriage and the band not working have to do with each other?" Well, Pete's reason for the break was because he was starting a family. I quote, " We still don't know the future for FallOut Boy." said the members.
  Hahaha I sound like I'm part of a magazine. Well any-hoo if you wanna know more there is this new thing called. . . .wait for it. . . . WIKIPEDIA !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment