Monday, August 22, 2011

You May SNIFF the Bride!

  My friends Cait and Jord (nicknames for privacy purposes) both have a dog. Cait has Spud and Jord has Lilly. Well, us three girls decided to marry them. Spud and Lilly were caught flirting and that's when the idea popped up! Cait and I planned the wedding and Jord just prepped up the bride. Cait found a recipe for Carrot and Peanut Butter cake. Yeah sounds gross I know, it was. Then again it was for dogs.After we baked the cake, Cait had to go home. I packed a picnic basket full of Kool-Aid, the cake, cups, and straws.
  I video taped the wedding on my phone. It was short and sweet. Spud wore my old black leotard with his black harness and a leash. Lilly wore a white shawl for her shoulders (also plays as a vale) and a white tu-tu. Check out the pics!    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment